While you can easily question the value or motives of Anthony's post
about voting irregularities, some simple improvements can be made
which are uncontroversial. I consider this a low hanging fruit, like
restricting the sale of firearms to people who are clearly drunk.

I mentioned on that other thread that the FIG has a rule saying you
cannot cast a vote in any vote that was initiated before your
membership was activated. That annoyed me a little as I missed out on
my vote for PSR-1 and PSR-2, but it's a great way to keep some
potential foul play out of things.

This may not have ever happened.

This will not fix every imagined issue with voting.

If it was happening, it would be bad, right?

Let's just shove that rule in the wiki and call it done.