On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 5:04 PM Anthony Ferrara <ircmax...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> Voting has been closed on the scalar type declarations v0.5 RFC:
>
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/scalar_type_hints_v5
>
> At a final score of 108:48, it has been accepted for PHP 7.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Anthony
>
> --

Wow, 156 votes.

As a non-internals developer that's been watching this RFC process for
quite some time, I'd just like to say thank you. Thank you to you Anthony,
and to Andrea, and to the entire collection of dedicated internals
developers and community members who worked so hard to make this possible.
This is a HUGE win for PHP. I can't wait to start using PHP 7. :)

Oh, and Congratulations!

- Trevor