Okay,

Still not sure how we can implement a range of strings. But since thats for
a different feature, I'll leave that issue for now.

In the list you provided, all of the ones for positional slicing will
definitely be implemented.

Question: What would be the best name for this feature? I do like *positional
slicing,* but I'm sure there are better names out there. Since it isn't
exclusively array based, and is entirely based on the index position (not
key), positional slicing makes sense, and allows for the future to have key
slicing implemented with their own separate documentation pages provided
and clear naming for the differences between them.