Hi!

> For anyone else concerned, an anon class inside a parent class is only
> able to act with its public interface. Yes, that is weird, but there
> is currently no support in PHP for nested classes.

True. I'm just thinking we'll end up in the same position as closures in
5.3 where scope support is sorely missing and I have to deal a lot with
apps having to still support 5.3 and doing weird tricks because of that
lack of support. OTOH, implementing it may not be easy as we have to
reconcile 2 scopes there. Not a reason not to do it (I voted yes :) but
a reason to prioritize fixing it soon.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com