Johannes Schlüter wrote:

> On Mon, 2015-06-15 at 16:20 +0200, Christoph Becker wrote:
>
>> There is some difference (timestamps?) which causes building from the
>> tarred sources to fail on Windows (see bug #69829).
>
> "touching" generated files as part of the packaging process is a good
> idea for all platforms.

The files generated from zend_language_parser.y are newer than the
ZLP.y, and that caused the build to fail on my machine.  After touching
ZLP.y it worked.

I had a closer look at the issue and found the problem is caused by
zend_parse being defined as ZEND_API in zend_globals_macros.h, but as
"normal" function in zend_language_parser.h/c.  Fixing this
provisionally let the build succeed, and also removing the declarations
seems to work fine.

--
Christoph M. Becker