On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Matt Wilmas <php_li...@realplain.com>
wrote:

> Hi Dmitry, all,

The traditional ZPP is actually a et another interpreter that reads
specification string char by char and perform actions.
And interpreters are usually slower.

I think it may be improved, but I don't expect significant overall
improvement because of that.
Now, the cumulative overhead of traditional ZPP on wordpress is ~0.4%.
Even if we make it 2 times faster, we may get just 0.2% overall speed up.

Thanks. Dmitry.