Hi,

I’ve checked the patch and tested the build, both looks fine.

Though I would go by the suggestion from Dmitry about the new inlined
functions. At least VC produces same ASM, probably gcc would produce good
results as well. However, to operate just on one struct member a function looks
like too much. Also we test mostly gcc and vc, but macros would ensure it works
properly with compilers we don’t test. Also probably it would be a bit simpler
from the dev perspective. I wouldn’t insist on this, but imho macros would make
more sense.

But all in all, if Dmitry’s tests bring positive results, we’re likely to
accept this patch for 7.0.

Regards

Anatol