Hi,

Actually I would mind that. As much as I personally would see all the issues
resolved, as much as an RM I understand that it would mean just crashing PHP7.
The most of user space code works either without change or with some additional
effort. People already

- port PHP code
- port C code
- document the features
- read the docs :)
- etc.

Actually, if someone is in the mood to go for an RFC to change the 7.0 timeline
and it is accepted - so be, let's go for an alpha again and move the final to
spring :) Otherwise - we're really in the freeze.

With the particular set_exception_handler thread - it would be not bad to see
first

- some affected places in the real apps
- some implementation
- some tests

That can help to understand the magnitude/impacts to the current code base.
Many of the topics are just too heavy to be handled within the current timeline
which is still valid.

Regards

Anatol