Hi Stas,

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 7:17 AM, Yasuo Ohgaki <yohg...@ohgaki.net> wrote:
> There are many fixes regarding unserialize.
> We also had many fixes regarding type mismatches.
> I suppose many 3rd party modules have same issues.
>
> How about have a doc for secure PHP internal coding?

I'm writing the draft.

I see number of var_push_dtor() to fix unserialization.
var_push_dtor() or var_push_dtor_no_addref() is required always when
php_var_unserialize() is failed.
Am I correct?

It will cover
 - Pointers to general secure programming resources
 - Basic memory management and debugging (how to use run-tests.php)
 - Unserialization
 - Type confusion
 - Typical overflows

If there is anything to add, please let me know.

Regards,

--
Yasuo Ohgaki
yohg...@ohgaki.net