2015. szept. 3. 6:14 ezt írta ("Scott Arciszewski" <sc...@paragonie.com>):

> Inspired by http://stackoverflow.com/a/12202218/2224584
>
> Can we (in either PHP 7.0 or in PHP 7.1) turn emulated prepared
> statements off by default, and still allow developers to turn it on if
> they really want them?
>
> For now my code works around this design decision, but not everybody
> is cognizant of this behavior.
>
> Scott Arciszewski
> Chief Development Officer
> Paragon Initiative Enterprises <https://paragonie.com>
>
> --

Last time we discussed this it was Anthony who proposed the change and
Rasmus shed some light on why did we have the emulation in the first place.
We can have change the default but we should have an RFC clearly stating
the impact (an additional network roundtrip and the native prepares being
less flexible vs. better security and performance gain in case of executing
the same prepared query multiple times)