Hey:

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 6:12 AM, Anatol Belski <anatol....@belski.net>
wrote:

> [...]
agree, bugs

> The tricky point with 7.0 right now is that it's a lot of new stuff with
> very high expectations standing short before final. Coupling this with the
> "critical" from above, the definition I would make were - it is a) critical
> and b) can be fixed properly and cannot wait until after the final release.
> The dev time spent to fix something after 7.0 final is indeed lost for the
> 7.0 final. Any new code short before final increases the instability risk
> of the final.
>
> Fe small functional regressions are probably not always critical. If a
> (even small) functional regression breaks a lot, it is critical. If a
> functional regression breaks a rare use case - it is not critical. If
> improving a test helps to cover some critical code - so yes, it is critical
> as well. Anything that is critical can involve anything you've mentioned
> like adding tests or code.

hmm, I understand your ideas, but I think maybe we should forbid such
things as well for this moment, because it make things complicated to
judge(if it is critical or not), such things can goes to 7.1

let's only allows bugs fix (as you mentioned above) to be committed into
PHP-7.0 before the final release of its

thanks