Hello Michael,

I just synced the changelog.

Cheers,
Maciej.

W dniu 2015-10-15 o 22:21, Michael Kliewe pisze:
Hi guys,

Am 15.10.2015 um 13:26 schrieb a...@php.net:
This release contains fixes for 11 reported bugs and over 100 commits
with
various improvements.

Now we've managed to resolve the last of the outstanding issues. Let's
help
PHP 7.0 along to emerge from its pre-release shell the most effective
way -
by investing even more into stronger testing and verification of the
critical points. Stability matters more than ever. We're on the finishing
straight, hold on tight!
I just wanted to check the Changelog, but it hasn't changed since RC3:
http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-7.php

Inside the archive it's in the NEWS file, but it would be nice if the
ChangeLog page would be in sync.

Maybe someone can do that quickly?

Thanks for this awesome PHP 7, I'm currently testing it with some bigger
projects, migrating them, doing performance checks, it's a lot of fun
seeing this incredible performance improvement and memory reduction!

Thanks to all contributors!

Michael