Hello,

Someone at OVH started this kind of survey a few days ago, and tries to
keep an up-to-date list:
https://forum.ovh.com/showthread.php/106907-Testez-PHP7-en-avant-premi%C3%A8re?s=f3af21aec8d6f6c59d3af8f037abec15

Beware, french writing; I'm pushing for a translation.

Quick summary:

Compatible:
Wordpress >=4.3
Symfony 2.3, 2.6, 2.7, 3.0
Zend framework >=2.4
Laravel 5

Not yet compatible, future supported version:
Prestashop 1.6.1.2
Joomla 3.5
Drupal 8.0

My two cents,