Hi,

I'm writing to inform the community that from now on Kalle is considered
retired. He was indeed already inactive for personal reasons for quite some
time. Nothing seems to have changed on that till this day and there are no
decision was made this notice to go out.

There is no risk to the 7.0 release cycle handling whatsoever. I hold the
job and will keep releases rolling. For a severe situation the support from
other RMs is certain and was offered unanimously!

Regards

Anatol