Le 01/12/2015 02:28, Anatol Belski a écrit :

>From what I was testing, the configuration is not absolutely necessary.

My first thinking, seeing this hardcoded limit was also, "we need to
make it an new ini option".

So I run a few tests.

Especially the Anatol one (a bit optimized to get more unique keys
faster), and with a debug message in zend_hash.c to display max number
of collisions encountered during the run

After some time...

With around 9.2 millions of unique keys, and ~1.2GB of memory used,
the max collisions never exceeds "12".

So I really think, now, that we can go without new ini option.

Remi.