It looks like the problem is a bit more complex.
The messed test Zend/tests/bug70083.phpt shows it.
My patch removes the error message, and it starts to work without errors
and warnings (I suppose we should have a warning)
Please ignore the patch before we found a consistent solution.

Thanks. Dmitry.