On 06.01.2016, at 07:21, Anthony Ferrara <ircmax...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Stas,
>
> I wanted to avoid citing personal examples for personal reasons. But
> since you refuse to read between the lines, here it goes:
>
> I have received no less than 4 direct threats of violence that were
> directly due to my involvement with the Scalar Type Declarations RFC.
>
> I believe that both Zeev and myself crossed significant lines during
> that discussion as well, to which there should have been some level of
> recourse or moderator that could have stepped in to cool us down and
> help.

But do you think a CoC could or should have intervened here? Simply because two
grown-up human beings couldn't agree on something and found it difficult to
take a step back when the argument became to heated?

More to the point, where is that line crossed? Are you confident that Zeev and
you both think that lines were crossed, and would you mark those lines at the
same moments during the debate?