Hi!

> RFC must maintain consistency across existing features/specifications,

There's a lot of things people call "consistency", apparently. I don't
see inventing new syntax for doing concatenation to have anything to do
with consistency.

> make things worse certainly. Making patch and/or RFC simple is not the
> reason why we have RFC, but to have full featured/discussed/consistent

To have simple patch is not really why we have RFCs, of course. But
having simple (or not overly complex) RFC is a sign of a good RFC. On
the contrary, overly complex and convoluted ones make it hard to review
them and usually lead to unintended consequences and mistakes since it
is hard to predict the outcomes in such complexity.

> Aren't we better to have consistent/complete RFCs almost always?

Since everybody defines "consistent" to mean pretty much anything they
want, there's no answer to this question.
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com