On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 10:14 AM, Midori Kocak <mtko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Let me introduce my first RFC here:
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/null_coalesce_equal_operator >

I've jumped on the bandwagon by adding a second RFC related to this
one: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/short_ternary_equal_operator which
focused on the short-ternary operator with the same goal of creating
and assignment version of the operation.

We can probably discuss them as a single concept since they relate to
the same underlying principle (consistency in binary operations in the
language), but I made it a separate RFC in case we want different
voting or have different concerns regarding them.

If that's a terrible idea, I can close the new one and let Midori add
?: to her original RFC.

-Sara