Hello Tom,

with default return value I mean to return a certain value if nothing else is
returned (similar to method parameters with a default value).

example 1:

declare(strict_types=0);

function my_strpos(string $haystack, string $needle): int = false {
  return 42; // return 42
  return false; // return false
  return true; // return 1
  return; // return false
}

example 2:

declare(strict_types=1);

function my_strpos(string $haystack, string $needle): int = false {
  return 42; // return 42
  return false; // return false
  return true; // fatal error
  return; // return false