On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 6:37 PM, Michael Wallner <m...@php.net> wrote:
> On 26/04/16 17:59, Anatol Belski wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> herewith I would like to call everyone to go vote for the 7.1 RMs team. The
>> poll is opened under
>>
>> https://wiki.php.net/todo/php71
>>
>> The vote starts on 2016-04-26 and end on 2016-05-03 (both at a time 6pm).
>
> Thanks!
>
> PS: If anyone is wondering WTF is going on (like I did), have a look at
> the (recent messages of the) "PHP 7.1 roadmap" thread!

WTF is going on ?  :D

We are in May (in few days), and still got no 7.1 RM !

Not bad, I'm not complaining nor urging the situation but if we want a
7.1 GA in December (that would be one year after 7.0);
then we need to alpha at a minimum of 3 months before (October), that
beeing a minimum, I'd suggest to better alpha end of summer
(September).

So, now decisions and organization should be taken about opened RFC,
etc..., then branch 7.1 off when needed.

Aka : some 7.1 specific job is showing up slowly, and we need some
souls to take care of it, helped by old souls ;-)

Julien.Pauli