But if you can fish out only the cases with name/value which don't interfere
with the HTTP2 work, so it's fine to add. OFC it were absurd to recompile with
all libcurl versions :) especially as an excellent documentation to every
option is presend on the cURL side. If that's only an option that say affects
the curl behavior and don't require any extra handling, I don't think it is
critical. On the other hand, if an option requires some pre/post handling an
thus some extra implementation - then OFC it should be urgently suggested to
have a good test.

Thanks

Anatol