Hi!

> Are you willing to argue that PHP should never implement features not
> found commonly in other languages? Because that's where you're going
> with that argument.

No, I'm not and no, I'm not. But I do claim it is unobvious - though
that alone would not be the reason to reject it, but I outlined many
others in my previous emails - and given that you did not contradict my
argument on that but instead argued along the lines of "if it's
unobvious it's still OK to implement it" - you agree that it is so, or
at least can't offer any argument to the contrary.
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com