On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 12:58 PM, Sara Golemon <poll...@php.net> wrote:
> This is one of my favorites out of HackLang.  It's pure syntactic
> sugar, but it goes a long way towards improving readability.
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/pipe-operator

I've added a summary (as best I see it) of third-party arguments.
Others should feel free to edit the TPA section at will to rephrase or
add to the arguments on either side (the side you support, obviously).
I've also changed the "Targetting version" section from 7.Next to
explicitly be 7.2 as 7.1 is far too close to try to push a
controversial feature into.  We have time to argue... :)

-Sara