On 01/06/16 22:09, Rasmus Schultz wrote:
> This tendency to "defend" the dynamic side of the language, as though
> static features were somehow an "attack" on dynamic features, befuddles me.
>
> These two sides of the language do not compete with each other - they
> complement each other.

That is perhaps what *I* am looking for. Being able to manage the
attributes of a variable be it statically or dynamically defined should
be identical. My 'attack' is that all the current discussions are on
developing the static side without any mention of adding the same
constraint system to a list of dynamic properties.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL