On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 5:07 PM, Stanislav Malyshev <smalys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The vote for https://wiki.php.net/rfc/callable-types started on May
> 23th, but the RFC does not have vote end date. For minimal voting period
> - 1 week - if should have already ended, unless authors have the reason
> to extend the voting period?

Absent a date, I've come to expect two weeks, and the vote is
curiously close. Well, not really as it's a 2/3 vote, but with only 21
voting, I would hope more would cast their ballots.  Absent other
arguments, I would be in favor of keeping it open until 6th Jun.
(Disclosure, I voted against, so closing now would actually match my
vote.)

-Sara