> << HttpMethod::post() >> // equivalent to static method-call
> HttpMethod::post()

What would this, specifically, do? Would it call HttpMethod::post() when
the class gets instantiated and return its return on a
ReflectionClass::getAnnotations()? Why is it necessary to be able to
evaluate expressions on annotations? I do agree that throwing
errors/exceptions when classes are not found is needed (otherwise we wont
be able to use value-objects), but evaluating expressions seems a little
crazy for me... why should metadata be computed in runtime?