Hi!

I think the way security/private issues are implemented now in bugs DB
is wrong. It allows only access to a handful of people, and many package
maintainers and people that know the code in question are excluded. This
makes promptly handling bugs very hard. I propose one of:

1. Adding a lot more people to trusted list
2. Implementing functionality allowing to add people to private bug on
per-bug basis.

As a stepping stone for (2) I think we should always allow access to the
person the bug is assigned to. If I hear no objections, I'll implement
it first (the full fix probably requires DB access which I don't have).

Thoughts?
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com