Yet one thing seems to be missing - security issue, that only concerns an
unstable branch. Those are probably can be handled as low severity, as any pre
GA or master are not for production anyway. Still they should not be disclosed
until fixed, but should be fine to fix at any point of time.

Regards

Anatol