Hi All, Hi Rasmus.
Am 01.12.16 um 16:54 schrieb Rasmus Lerdorf:
> The problem here is that it is not a standard mail setup so finding online
> resources is tricky. It is Ecelerity from MessageSystems. I have been
> poking the config trying to find where this subject keyword thing is
> defined, but so far no luck. In the short term I think we need someone who
> knows Ecelerity to help with this specific problem, but if you would like
> to read up on it and be the mail server guy, that would be awesome and
> perhaps you could help transition to a more standard setup that we have a
> chance of maintaining. Or if not that, at least write up some dumbed down
> docs on how this beast works.

The offer still stands. Even though it looks very ... Eccentric. :)

I know a bit about postfix and am willing to learn about Ecelerity and
perhaps we can make a transition. But *that's* a second step in my eyes.

Let's first handle the beast at hands and then see what comes up next.

Cheers

Andreas

--
                                                              ,,,