On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Ben RUBSON <ben.rub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was talking more specifically about the following :
> "php_admin_value disable_functions mydisfunction"
> phpinfo() shows mydisfunction as locally disabled,
> but in reality can still be used.

Uh... that sounds like a bug.  That should absolutely not be the case
based on the code I'm looking at here.
Unless you're thinking disable_functions should work on userspace
code.  It's only meant for disabling internal/extension functions.

> Perhaps initial init time could be a little bit longer, but to the benefit
> of non-slowed requests.
> OK, understood, thank you !

Perhaps.  Again, not dug in enough to be confident we could get where
you want to be without slowing down a hot codepath.

> Any way to "officially" add these requests (#65386) to the development list ?

That's what the bug report is.  If someone comes up with a good
solution, I'm sure it'll be RFC'd, but we need a good solution first.

-Sara