On 3/3/2017 8:14 PM, Sara Golemon wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 5:47 AM, Derick Rethans <der...@php.net> wrote:
>> See also:
>> https://derickrethans.nl/undefined-symbol.html
>>
> Exactly!  The same underlying issue at work.
>
> Would I be correct in assuming there's a desire to resolve this issue?
> Or are we considering "know your dependencies and configure for them"
> to be enough?
>
> -Sara

Configuration should be dead simple, having this load order requirements
is not dead simple. It is actually very complicated because it is
sometimes not trivial to find out what extension need to be loaded in
which order. Especially (never encountered it with PHP extensions but
other stuff) if you have many dependencies that need to be loaded in the
right order.

Definitely should be addressed!

--
Richard "Fleshgrinder" Fussenegger