On 06/01/2017 03:04 PM, Fleshgrinder wrote:
Hey guys!

Just finished the very brief Doxygen RFC. Please let me know if you
require more information in it, I feel that it is sufficient as is,
since documenting is not rocket science (writing useful documentation
definitely is, but we cannot vote on that):

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/doxygen

First, thanks for taking the initiative to do this!

Second, the rfc doesn't touch the ability of grouping that doxygen provides which could be really useful in order to navigate the documentation more easily. For example: grouping functions related to the manipulation of zvals in groups like: Objects, Strings, Numbers, etc... More about this:
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/manual/grouping.html
and this is some example of how it may look like:
http://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/modules.html

Third, maybe you can add 2 vote choices in which to document the source code in case one is favored more than another. One to document the core directly and another method using the interface directory that I mentioned in my previous e-mail.

Finally, you mentioned on the RFC that I didn't got any support which could sound harsh... but what I wrote on the e-mail was that I lost motivation due to my day/night job, that was the real reason I did not continued the work with it.

Cheers!