On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 12:47 AM, Stanislav Malyshev
<smalys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Also, having only 2 weeks to discuss about introducing a new language
> keyword sounds like extremely short period. Especially at the summer
> when many people go to vacations. There's no rush, really. 2 weeks is a
> *minimal* time, not the time to strive for in any case.

I'm OK with holding off on the retry RFC to allow more discussion and
give the RFC the TLC that it needs after getting receiving all the
feedback. So we won't be going to vote on the retry RFC today, rather
we'll shoot for PHP 7.3 at a later date. :)

Thanks,
Sammy Kaye Powers
sammyk.me