On 7/3/2017 7:18 PM, Niklas Keller wrote:
> While true, most applications actually depend on the case for class
> names because of autoloaders.
>
> Regards, Niklas

Nobody is auto-loading internal classes, they are auto-loaded by PHP.
That is the only thing this vote is about.

PS: Note that I personally would vote for "always PascalCase" because
context awareness is a bad thing when it comes to such things as naming.
However, I have no vote and the current landscape of PHP internals goes
more in the "except acronyms" direction. It is up to the voters, but the
casing is not an issue for this vote, that's all I'm sayin'.

--
Richard "Fleshgrinder" Fussenegger