Hi Niklas,

Same as Ferenc, I couldn't find anything in other languages but this about Java
http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/288 . Seems a well thought approach and your
suggestion about the stream context is similar.

Probably it is the minimum, whereby the JDK has more flexible options and more
constraints, which might be too flexible for us.Anyway, users are more in
control about more details, in PHP we still hide many details. For example,
consider things like `RSA keySize < 1024`, it is solvable in PHP with the
stream context option, but hardly through INI. And this one is fun `SHA1 usage
SignedJAR & denyAfter 2017-01-01`, too.

Regards

Anatol