Updated https://github.com/TysonAndre/php-src/pull/1 , which is now much
shorter.

> I'm +1 on the addition and would be fine with including it without RFC, if
> there are no objections on internals.

How long should I wait to see if there are objections before creating a pull
request?

> > - Can two objects can have the same object id
> >   but different object handlers?
> No: In PHP 7 this is not possible, which is also why spl_object_hash() no
> longer includes the handlers.

True. Checking again, the implementation of spl_object_hash
doesn't include the handlers, so I don't need to worry.

> You can drop the masking. It was never effective at what it's supposed to
> do (hide memory addresses), but as this is the object ID only, it is
> completely unnecessary here.
> [...]
> Only in the sense that it could theoretically wrap around to negative
> numbers. Of course those would still serve as IDs just as well.

That makes sense. I'm omitting the XOR
(and returning the unobfuscated object handle/id)
in the proposed change, then.