On Mo, 2017-07-24 at 11:51 +0200, Niklas Keller wrote:
> It's unmaintained code, nobody wants to touch it. Any attempt to
> improve anything doesn't go anywhere, because there are too many
> people saying the current state is fine.
>
> See https://github.com/php/web-bugs/pull/26 for an example.

For such pull requests the issue is that nobody is actively looking
after those. "Old" folks with karma change the bgtacker from time to
time if they need something and then move on, again.

With this very specific item we need to make sure the server actually
has pdo_mysql enabled. I currently have no access and assume it does.

johannes