On 25 October 2017 at 21:41, Michał Harężlak <harezlak....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hallo,
>

> I think this RFC should be voted again.

Although 'array of' as well as full blown generics are popular ideas,
I'm pretty certain the RFC failed due to the type check on the array
happening every time the 'array of' was passed from one function to
another, which would make it too slow to actually use.

An 'array of' RFC almost certainly needs a different programming
approach to have a change of succeeding.

> What should I do?

If you can, either learn a lot of C, or hire a world class C
programmer who is familiar with PHP internals for several months, to
make a new implementation.

Joe might have some thoughts on alternative approaches.

cheers
Dan