On 2/11/17 8:58 am, Stanislav Malyshev wrote:
Hi!

Voting has now started on the flexible heredoc and nowdoc syntaxes RFC[1].

Voting will be open for 2 weeks (until November 15th).
Something I am missing here. RFC is talking about removing indents from
heredoc text, but the vote says "Allow for the closing marker to be
indented?" and does not mention that indenting closing marker also
changes how the rest of the heredoc is parsed. Is this still the case?

I'm going to have to assume so and vote No.

Chris

PS. RFC writers: please take care when writing specs.

--
http://twitter.com/ghrd