Hi,

I've first seen Thomas' contributions over two years ago at his early efforts
to document PHP 7.0 features. At least from that point on, he made contribution
to both doc and the core codebase through various pull requests and reviews.
Based on his continuous and prudent participation, I'd see it as adequate to
provide Thomas with the direct access to php-src. He is a valuable PHP
contributor in point of fact.

Regards

Anatol