Hi Christoph,

6.3.0 was the last containing CVE fixes which was also backported to PHP 5.6.
It was upgraded less than a year ago, since then quite a few versions came out.
For 7.3 we could for sure aim at an upgrade to the latest Oniguruma. Some
behavior change could be expected according to the release notes, but IMO we'd
be fine to try an upgrade before 7.3 starts the pre cycle.

Regards

Anatol