Den 2018-06-21 kl. 20:41, skrev Sara Golemon:

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 12:57 PM, Dan Ackroyd <dan...@basereality.com> wrote:
On 21 June 2018 at 17:49, Stanislav Malyshev <smalys...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think it's better not
to feel pressured by the deadline for 7.3
The deadline isn't a deadline - it's just the current consensus for
when we'd like to see 7.3 released.

If people thought this RFC needed more time but would make PHP 7.3 a
lot better, would there be any harm in moving the 7.3 release back a
few weeks?

Sure.  I would *far* prefer that over jamming this in without any
change in the GA date.  We have to be careful about exactly when we
push it to.  The current GA date wasn't chosen arbitrarily, but with
concern regarding the proximity to the holiday season.

-Sara

Hi,

Any chance getting this into 7.3? I think it would be a
great addition. According to Marco Pivettas mail from
26/6 it works flawlessly.

Givven the current discussion about 8.0 it feels a bit
way off having this to wait for this feature until 2020.

r//Björn Larsson