On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 12:09 PM Niklas Keller <m...@kelunik.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> could you please fix the creation date in the RFC? It lists
> 2018-06-27, which would mean that the minimum discussion period
> wouldn't be over, yet, but it's actually been created somewhen last
> year.

Ugh, sorry about that! In my rush getting the voting doodle in, I
updated the date as well as a matter of habit.

I've updated the date to 2017-09-21, which was the date I considered
the RFC text finalized. For completeness, the last call for discussion
was almost 9 months ago [1].

1: https://externals.io/message/100743

Thanks for the heads up!

-Dustin