Hi,

as the discussion got no new contributions I'd like to start the voting for the RFC fo add new functions for the handling of outer array elements.

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/array_key_first_last

To have a better separation I split up the vote for the functions. The first vote covers the functions to handle keys: array_key_first() and array_key_last(). The second vote covers the corresponding functions to handle the values: array_value_first() and array_value_last().

As this RFC adds functions but doesn't change the language syntax a 50% + 1 majority is required for both votes. The votes are open until 2018-07-16.

The discussion for this RFC is located at

https://externals.io/message/102245

Regards,

Enno