Hi,

On 22.01.19 21:34, Girgias wrote:
    - phpversion (use PHP_VERSION constant)

The function takes an optional argument `string $extension`, what is the replacement for that?

    - intval (for arbitrary base change there exists the math function
    base_convert)

I've seen and myself use the following construct a lot to "quickly" convert data within an array:

$data = array_map('intval', $data);

It's really practical because I don't have to write a (more verbose) closure.

I'd argue this applies to the other `*val` calls too.

    - join (alias of implode)

Old signatures:

    - implode (historical signature)

Is there a correlation here why you mention the alias join and the actual function implode? I hope you would want to leave either in the language :-)

cheers,
- Markus