Intellectual rights include:
non-property rights (right to authorship, right to author's name, etc.);
property rights (exclusive rights or copyright);

A very interesting question appears:
Who own the copyright for the PHP source code?

Is Nikita right when he says that the copyright on PHP belongs to all
the co-authors who contributed to the development?

Best regards,
Ruslan