On 31.01.2019 at 23:19, Christoph M. Becker wrote:

> The voting on
>
>   <https://wiki.php.net/rfc/deprecate-and-remove-ext-wddx>
>
> has ended, and it has unanimously been decided (30:0) to remove (aka.
> unbundle) ext/wddx; it has also been decided (19:4:3:2) to deprecate the
> extension and move it to PECL.  Thanks to all voters!
>
> I'll provide a patch regarding the deprecation as soon as possible.

The deprecation patch has been committed[1].

Could someone with sufficient karma please move ext/wddx (PHP-7.4+) to
PECL/wddx?  (Also the respective info in README.RELEASE_PROCESS[2] could
need some update.)

[1]
<http://git.php.net/?p=php-src.git;a=commit;h=6ac8b0a783b20ba28667267b0b09a682bcb129e3>
[2]