Hello,

yes this is very true; but usually on complex design with a lot of folks
working on it you start coding before documenting;
I was thinking like c++ `nothrow` identifie (I do know does more than
informal), I am the kind of people who like languages
which are explicit before any documentation and a throw vs nothrow is an
important contextual information, it will forcibly
change the way you engage it.