Hello,

the underlaying discussion here is more important; than just voting yes or
no on uncompleted hamiltonian graphs; the real question here does php8 will
be a break thru; meaning bugger off the mistakes of the past or a
continuation of them; until this RCF does not happen; I would say nothing
interesting will ever happen.

Have a good day.